LabVIEW Consulting Services
- We provide expert consulting services for LabVIEW Development. Whether your need is a small data acquisition application or an enterprise level large-scale application, we can provide a fast, well-designed, and robust solution due to our combined experience of several decades in LabVIEW and LabVIEW Real-time (RT) development.
We have also provided LabVIEW solutions to our valued Defense Industry customers, such as in setting up a Combat Vehicles Hybrid-Propulsion Research Lab with data acquisition and automation. We are based in Silicon Valley (Santa Clara), but we have also worked with clients in many parts of the United States, Germany, and Italy. Call us today with your needs.
Our LabVIEW Designs:
- LabVIEW Real-time (RT)
- Modelling & Simulations, High-end Test Systems:
- LabVIEW FPGA
- Automated Test Equipment:
- Parametric Testers
- Functional Test Systems
- Automated End-Of-Line (Production) Testers
- Complex Enterprise Test Suites
- Data Acquisition
- Custom Applications
- Custom Device Drivers
- Instrument Controls
We integrate LabVIEW with:
- Traditional languages & tools: C, C++, Visual Basic, C#, .NET, COM, ActiveX, Java
- TestStand, LabWINDOWS, NI Requirements Gateway
- MATLAB/Simulink: Real-time Model Simulations on PXI systems
- Rich Media Suites: Adobe Flash, Adobe Shockwave
- Most database: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, MYSQL, Oracle, SAP
Hardware Platforms We Support:
- PC running Microsoft Windows
- PXI Systems running Microsoft Windows or LabVIEW Real-Time
- CompactRIO running LabVIEW Real-Time
- PCIexpress, PCI, PICMG
- Limited MacOS and iOS support (usb or ethernet based data acquisition)
NI Alliance Partner
- BatchTest Corporation is a National Instruments Alliance Partner, we have a team of expert engineers certified in LabVIEW development. Our engineering team has a unique advantage in that we also design and develop Embedded Systems including microcontroller & FPGA based boards, and Automated Test Equipment powered by LabVIEW.
- Web-based LabVIEW: BatchTest Corporation will be soon releasing LVremote, a LabVIEW add-on toolkit for full web-based control of LabVIEW applications using the powerful Adobe Flash technology. Sign up to get notified of its release!
We also offer...