Modeling & Simulation in LabVIEW and MATLAB / Simulink is ideal for rapid prototyping, designing, and deploying control alogithms. A model simulation can be used to test the behavior of the plant and the effects of the control algorithm on the control plant. Furthermore, an ability to inject user-defined faults at run-time can help Design Failure Mode Effects Analysis (DFMEA) and significantly improve your design before it is integrated with rest of the system or enters production.
Some of our products and services:
Please contact us for further information.
- Your hardware (reuse), our software - We develop models & setup up your infrastructure
- Complete Hardware & Software Solution - a turn-key system including Plant Model
- A gradual transition from your legacy systems to a new high-performance architecture
- Your choice of NI-PXI or dSPACE hardware, or Model Development on Windows platform
- Production-grade code generation from Plant Models for Embedded Systems (select processors and microcontrollers)
- Plant Models with Cloud-interface (accessible over client Intranet or Internet)
- Interfacing Plant Models with LabVIEW, TestStand, or Adobe-Flash Web-interface
MATLAB / Simulink and LabVIEW Models
MATLAB/Simulink Plant Model are industry-standard, our expertise includes designing such models as well as porting them to run on real-time, high-fidelity NI-PXI or dSPACE hardware. We can also work with compiled S-blocks to port them to PXI hardware if complete plant model is not available due to intellectual property protection.
We also develop Plant Models in LabVIEW that run on Windows platform (non real-time) or on high-performance PXI hardware with LabVIEW Real-time OS. These models may also be ported to Simulink S-blocks if needed. We can also interface these models with TestStand, VeriStand, and have an Adobe Flash web-controlled interface. Such setup is ideal for hazardous lab-environment where safety is critical and remote operation is needed.
- High-Fidelity Model Design
- Running Plant Model on PXI hardware with LabVIEW Real-time (RT)
- Plant Model on dSPACE hardware integrated with LabVIEW and TestStand
- Model Input/Output-wrapper (interface) development
- High-end Test Systems (complete hardware & software solution):
- Integrating Plant Models with Client Test Suites
Design Benefits to You:
- Models in MATLAB/Simulink or LabVIEW
- Real-time Fault-Injection to test your hardware and/or software design
- Switchable Software / Hardware mode
- MATLAB/Simulink Model Simulation on high-performance PXI systems
- Integrated Model Animation using powerful Adobe Flash & Shockwave Technology (Web Interface)
- Most database: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, MYSQL, Oracle, SAP
NI Alliance Partner
- BatchTest Corporation is a National Instruments Alliance Partner, we have a team of expert engineers certified in LabVIEW development.
- Web-based LabVIEW: BatchTest Corporation will be soon releasing LVremote, a LabVIEW add-on toolkit for full web-based control of LabVIEW applications using the powerful Adobe Flash technology. Sign up to get notified of its release!
We also offer...