Our expertise highlights:
- Complete life-cycle solutions for control systems development
- Controller design, rapid prototyping, implementation, testing, and calibration
- System-level and component-level plant modeling for simulation and analysis
- Enterprise-wide collaborative modeling process and related infrastructure
- Model-in-the-Loop (MIL), Software-in-the-Loop (SIL), and Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) test platforms
- Reverse engineering of embedded software into executable specifications
- Enhanced visualization with integration of Adobe Flash technology
- Real-time software design
- Electronic hardware design
- BatchTest Corporation provides advanced technology solutions and consulting services for the modeling and simulation of dynamic systems. Plant models aid trade-off analysis, control algorithm design, and closed-loop embedded software testing on a real-time platform. Using a real-time hardware-emulation to generate data also provides a way to correlate the behavior of the model to physical system data.
- We use MATLAB-Simulink and/or LabVIEW to design plant models for dynamic systems. In addition, Adobe Flash technology is employed to build vibrant web-browser based user-interface customized to the client's needs.
Hardware & Complete solutions
- We also provide a complete solution including setting up our Hardware-In-the-Loop systems for controls through a custom LabVIEW Test Suite or TestStand, an off-the-shelf enterprise automation Test Suite. Our solutions are based on NI-PXI or dSPACE real-time hardware. We also transfer client infrastructure based on legacy systems to the latest technology to it a part of client's automation infrastructure.
NI Alliance Partner
- BatchTest Corporation is a National Instruments Alliance Partner, we have a team of expert engineers certified in LabVIEW development.
- Web-based LabVIEW: BatchTest Corporation will be soon releasing LVremote, a LabVIEW add-on toolkit for full web-based control of LabVIEW applications using the powerful Adobe Flash technology. Sign up to get notified of its release!
We also offer...